Our extensive experience and meticulous attention to detail result in outstanding reliability and performance, making the Tomahawk 8100 the UK’s most popular bale processor. This equipment lightly shreds straw, enhancing moisture absorbance and livestock comfort. As the straw is not fully chopped, the bed retains its structure, providing a hygienic environment. The Tomahawk 8100 contributes to increased consumption and reduced waste of baled silage. Silage that undergoes light shredding with this bale processor becomes more palatable and easily consumed. With a 3.5m³ capacity, it is designed for feeding both baled and clamp silage. It can spread straw up to 22m from rectangular or round bales. Additionally, it is available with Side Chute, Twin Chutes, or in ‘Dual Chop format,’ allowing for handling of long or short straw at the touch of a button.
Teagle Tomahawk 8100
- New in stock
- Used in stock
- Available to order
- Silage that is lightly shredded with a Tomahawk 8100 is more palatable and easily consumed.
- 3.5m³ capacity, for feeding baled and clamp silage.
- Spreads straw up to 22m from rectangular or round bales.
- Also available with Side Chute, Twin Chutes or in ‘Dual Chop format’, for long or short straw at the touch of a button.
- Greater output
- More consistent feed rate
- Controlled delivery at low fan speeds