The Teagle 9ft Pasture Topper offers flexibility for front or rear tractor mounting. With a cut width of 2.75m (9′), it features a Cat 2 tractor linkage and can be mounted either at the front or rear. (For front mounting, a specified gearbox is required.) The Shaft Drive Topper 9 is designed with robust features for exceptional performance, including high-strength pressings and a powerful driveline and blade system. Crafted in Cornwall, these machines undergo shot blasting and Powder Coat paint finishing, ensuring remarkable durability.
Teagle Pasture Toppers – 9FT Topper
- New in stock
- Used in stock
- Available to order
- Hardened spring steel blades pivot on hardened bushes. The blades are cranked to reduce the possibility of stone damage, and to lift the grass as it is cut. The tempered spring steel blade holders provide yet further protection against hidden objects.
- Shaft drive line incorporates rubber drive couplings between the gearboxes to absorb shock loading caused by unexpected obstacles.
- A pivoting headstock allows the machine to follow contours without putting excessive strain on the machine or linkage.
- Cut height is adjusted with ease from 12mm to 100mm by means of coach bolts at the ends of each skid. Simply undo the bots, reposition the skids and re-tighten.
- Carefully positioned dividers and deflectors underneath the machine ensure an even spread of cut material. This is further assisted by the turbulence created by the blade design. Rotors are timed and overlapped to ensure effective cutting across the entire width of the mowers.
- A shearbolt is fitted to the POT shaft for extra protection