The Teagle Pasture Topper, available in 6FT & 8FT sizes, embodies robustness, reliability, and British-built quality. These models integrate various features for effortless operation and maintenance, boasting high-strength pressings and a formidable driveline and blade system. Crafted at the Cornwall factory, they undergo Shot Blasting and receive a Powder Coat paint finish, ensuring exceptional durability.
Teagle Pasture Toppers – 6FT & 8FT
- New in stock
- Used in stock
- Available to order
- The hardened spring steel blades pivot on hardened bushes. The blades are cranked to reduce and possibility of stone damage, and to list the grass as it is cut. The tempered spring steel blade holders provide yet further protection against hidden objects.
- A shearbolt is fitted to the PTO shaft for extra protection.
- Offsetting the machine is carried out without the use of tools. When offset the PTO shaft operates in a straight line for extended life, and only one tractor wheel runs on the uncut material. The rotor cutting the wheel mark is positioned and rotates in the correct direction to lift the grass to leave a clean finish.
- Rotor drive is through a heavy bevel gearbox, direct to one rotor and through a “v” belt to the other rotor. The belt is tensioned via a large diameter idler pulley using a screw.
- Cut height is adjusted with ease from 12mm to 100mm by means of coach bolts at the ends of each skid. Simply undo the bolts, reposition the skids and re-tighten.
- Carefully positioned dividers and deflectors underneath the machine ensure an even spread of cut material. This is further assisted by the turbulence created by the blade deign. Rotors overlap to ensure effective cutting across the entire width of the mower.
- The support chain allows the headstock to pivot so that the machine can follow ground contours and product an even finish.
Teagle Pasture Toppers - 6FT & 8FT call 01548 521429 or