The Teagle Fully Offset Pasture Topper in 8ft size is designed for agricultural pastures, playing fields, leisure areas, and amenity applications. With a cut width of 2.4m (8′), it features a Cat 2 tractor linkage and a hydraulic folding system behind the tractor with a breakback mechanism. Built with robust materials, including high-strength pressings and a powerful driveline and blade system, it ensures durable performance. Manufactured in Cornwall, these toppers are shot blasted and finished with Powder Coat paint for exceptional durability.
Teagle Pasture Toppers – Fully Offset 8FT Topper
- New in stock
- Used in stock
- Available to order
- The tempered spring blade holders provide yet further protection against hidden objects.
- Carefully positioned dividers and deflectors underneath the machine ensure an even spread of cut material. This is further assisted by the turbulence created by the blade design. Rotars are overlapped to ensure effective cutting across the entire width of the mower.
- A shearbot is fitted to the PTO shaft for extra protection.
- Shaft drive line incorporates a shear bolt between the gearboxes to absorb shock loading caused by unexpected obstacles.
- A pivoting headstock allows the machine to follow contours without putting excessive strain on the machine or linkage.
- Cut height is adjusted with ease from 12mm to 100mm by means of coach bolts at the ends of each skid. Simply undo the bots, reposition the skids and re-tighten.
- The pivoting cutting deck allows the offset topper to float overground undulations. Spring cushioning is provided.
- For full protection and control from the tractor seat. There is no need to disconnect shafts for transport. Mechanical locking is provided to retain the machine in the transport position.