The Teagle Pasture Topper, available in 4ft, 5ft, and 5ft10 sizes, is perfect for smaller agricultural plots, parks, golf courses, and leisure areas. Its design features a sturdy construction, a powerful driveline, and a reliable blade system for excellent performance. Manufactured in Cornwall, these toppers undergo shot blasting and a Powder Coat paint finish, ensuring exceptional durability.
Teagle Pasture Toppers – 4FT, 5FT & 5FT10
- New in stock
- Used in stock
- Available to order
- The hardened spring steel blades pivot on hardened bushes, The blades are cranked to reduce and possibility of stone damage, and to lift the grass as it is cut. The tempered spring steel blade holders provide yet further protection against hidden objects.
- Cut height is adjusted with ease from 12mm to 130mm (150mm on Topper510) by means of coach bolts at the ends of each skid. Simply undo the bolts, reposition the skids and re-tighten.
- A shearbolt is fitted to the PTO shaft for extra protection
- A carefully positioned deflector underneath the machine ensure an even spread of cut material. This is further assisted by the turbulence created by the blade design.
- A high quality gearbox transmits drive directly from the PTO to the blade carrier.