The Tomahawk 404M, 505M, and 505XLM bale processors offer fast and effective milling of straw and miscanthus, producing a very consistent chop length. During operation, these processors blow straw up to 30′, allowing discharge to one or both sides of the tractor. Optional delivery chutes are available to meet specific requirements. These models use blades or hammers to chop dry material into small pieces that can pass through screen holes. Various screens, ranging from 15mm to 36mm, are available to achieve a consistent chop length. The output can be easily controlled by adjusting the speed of drum rotation. It’s important to note that the 404M/505M/505XLM range is suitable for dry material only and is not designed for cutting silage, as it may block the mill sieve.
Teagle Tomahawk 404M, 505M, 505XLM
- New in stock
- Used in stock
- Available to order
- Tomahawk 404M – Suitable for 1.2m (4′) diameter bales.
- Tomahawk 505M – Suitable for 1.5m (5′) diameter bales.
- Tomahawk 505XLM – Suitable for 1.5m (5′) diameter bales and full size Hesston bales.
- 1.2m or 1.5m round bales, with drum extensions available for 2.4m rectangular bales.
- Horizontal drum can easily be loaded. A hydraulic top link enables easy adjustment of drum angle.
- Simply start the cutting rotor, and then adjust the drum speed of rotation to control the discharge rate.
- Chutes can be open or shut independently. Various chutes are available for special applications.
- Machine weight is close to tractor, ensuring manoeuvrability even with smaller tractors.
- For easy hitching-up and adjustment of the drum angle select the optional A-Frame attachment and hydraulic top link.