The Conor diet feeder is carefully designed to ensure a delicate yet precise mixing of all fodder components. It utilizes an auger and tub design to cut materials into the correct length range of 2cm to 5cm. This process promotes effective rumination in cows, leading to improved ingestion and increased food consumption. Achieving the perfect mix prevents cattle from selectively choosing their feed, creating a more stable rumen environment. The Conor diet feeder is versatile and can mix various types of rations. Its auger design ensures that the ration is uniformly and squarely cut. This diet feeder is highly durable because it operates at low speeds, reducing wear on components like steel, gearboxes, augers, and transmissions. It’s constructed from high-grade S355 steel in the tub, floor, and auger. The one-meter-wide discharge doors located at the corners of the tub are optimally positioned for even ration distribution. These doors are on the trajectory of the auger, ensuring consistent fodder discharge. The size, position, and angle of the counter blades are crucial for proper ration mixing. The diet feeder has an independent reinforced chassis for excellent stability and strength during transport and loading. The slim drawbar makes it easier to navigate sharp corners. It comes with two feed-out doors as standard, a DG500 programmable weighing system, a viewing window, and a profiled blade protection plate. There is also a wide range of optional extras available to choose from.
Conor Diet Feeder
- New in stock
- Used in stock
- Available to order
- Capable of mixing all types of ration
- The design of the auger ensures the ration is cut uniform and square.
- The diet feeder is extremely durable as it is designed to work a low speed so there is less wear on the steel, gearbox, auger, transmission etc.
- High grade S355 steel is used in the tub, in the floor and in the auger.
- The position of the large one metre wide discharge doors on the corners of the tub is the optimum position for the even distribution of the ration.
- The discharge doors are positioned on the auger trajectory not on the side of the machine. This gives even product flow and consistent fodder discharge
- The position, size and angle of the counter blades are critical to the correct mixing of the ration. If the counter blade is too small or in the incorrect position it will not have any effect on the mixing of the ration.
- The independent reinforced chassis gives the feeder excellent stability and strength for transport and loading.
- The slim drawbar makes it easier to drive around sharp corners.
- 2 feed out doors are standard
- DG500 programmable weighing system is standard
- Viewing window is standard
- Blade protection plate is profiled into the auger
- Huge selection of optional extra to choose from.